Tuesday's Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Controlled Greed notes that the Prudent Speculator is bullish on housing stocks.
According to Special Situation Investing, hedge fund Pardus is getting closer to a deal with Bally Total Fitness (BFT).
Stocksadvice thinks Whole Foods (WFMI) is worth a look here.
The closest thing to a guaranteed 130% profit on your money that I've ever seen.
Trader Feed with the insightful post of the day: How would you like to own this stock?
The effect of stock buybacks on the market's dividend yield.
Seeking Alpha wonders if Monster Worldwide (MNST) is threatened by niche job boards. Thia begs the question: who will build the first meta niche jobs search engine -- scraping and aggregating the jobs off of these boards?
When I was growing up, I lived about 30 feet from Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) world headquarters. Little did I know that much later it would be the Modern Graham company of the week.
TechCrunch examines the new Google (GOOG)- eBay (EBAY) advertising deal.
I really like reading about companies I've never heard of. Ant and Sons educates about Arabian American (ARSD).
Is it true that taller people earn more than shorter people?
This video is so amazing that even the New York Times wrote an article about it.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV