Key Tronic Locked Out
Key Tronic (KTCC) sank 12% late Tuesday after the contract electronics manufacturer posted a fourth-quarter sales drop.
The Spokane, Wash., company made $7.1 million, or 71 cents a share, for the quarter ended July 1, up from the year-ago $2.8 million, or 28 cents a share. Latest-quarter earnings were boosted by a $5 million tax benefit. Sales fell to $52.5 million from $53.2 million a year earlier.
The company said it expects to make 12 to 16 cents a share for the fiscal first quarter on sales of $50 million to $53 million. It also expects a $500,000 charge on due diligence and related expenses incurred in connection with a potential acquisition that the company decided not to complete.
Shares sank 79 cents late Tuesday to $6.02.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV