Qiao Xing Sales Surge
Shares of Qiao Xing Universal Telephone (XING) rose nearly 12% in premarket trading Monday after the company said its second-quarter net sales probably rose 36% from a year ago.
The company said sales for the quarter should total around $96.4 million, thanks to strong growth momentum in CECT-brand mobile phones. Qiao Xing, a Chinese distributor of phones and other telecom products, estimated that its gross profit for the second quarter increased 90% from a year earlier to $17.8 million.
Qiao Xing's shares were up $1.33 to $12.45 before the opening bell.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV