The Daily Blog Watch
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs. As always, let us know what you think.
What Time Warner (TWX) needs, via 24/7 Wall Street.
Ticker Sense breaks down what really happens on upside volume days.
I never knew uber-investor David Dreman had his own closed-end fund.
Microsoft (MSFT) and Ben Graham don't often go hand in hand. But, courtesy of Modern Graham, now they do.
I love seeing the stats for the different Web sites. Since Google (GOOG) took the link to Froogle off its front page and replaced it with "Video," everyone has been curious what the new stats would be. Now Hitwise compares Google Video, YouTube and MySpace. Also, paidContent has the top 10 video-sharing websites.
And speaking of stats, comScore releases the stats on the top 50 video sites. What always amazes me is the great untold story of United Online's (UNTD) Classmates.com hitting No. 19, way ahead of runner-up social network Facebook.com, which supposedly just turned down an offer for $750 million.
Special Situations takes a look at Cendant (CD) and Take Two (TTWO)
Wow! Thanks to Huffington Post for informing me that Cracked is back.
I don't agree with it completely, but the Guardian lists its view of the top Web sites of all time.
Stock Market Beat has some concerns about Dell (DELL).
I'm going to try this at all my favorite restaurants. But maybe it would help if I worked on this or this.
The Enterprise vs. The Death Star.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV