Mad Money Mailbag: Are You Attractive?
Editor's note: The following are questions received from viewers of "Mad Money," seen every day at 6 p.m. EST on CNBC.
Is Ford Motor (F) attractive to buy, or should it be dumped?
-- Aaron from OhioJim Cramer: The stock did not react as bad as it could have when the company reported a wider-than-expected loss in the most recent quarter. Ford is not nearly as far along in its turnaround process as General Motors (GM), yet I still believe the stock has limited downside potential from current levels.
Is it too late to invest in Kellogg (K)? -- Glen from Arizona Jim Cramer: This group has outperformed the broader market for the past three months, and I believe stocks like Kellogg will be among the best performers for at least another three months. The company is more expensive than competitor General Mills (GIS), but I also believe Kellogg is much better run.
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV