Mad Money Mailbag: Are You Attractive?
Editor's note: The following are questions received from viewers of "Mad Money," seen every day at 6 p.m. EST on CNBC.
Is Ford Motor (F) attractive to buy, or should it be dumped?
-- Aaron from OhioJim Cramer: The stock did not react as bad as it could have when the company reported a wider-than-expected loss in the most recent quarter. Ford is not nearly as far along in its turnaround process as General Motors (GM), yet I still believe the stock has limited downside potential from current levels.
Is it too late to invest in Kellogg (K)? -- Glen from Arizona Jim Cramer: This group has outperformed the broader market for the past three months, and I believe stocks like Kellogg will be among the best performers for at least another three months. The company is more expensive than competitor General Mills (GIS), but I also believe Kellogg is much better run.
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV