Mad Money Mailbag: Retail Traffic
Editor's note: The following are questions received from viewers of "Mad Money," seen every day at 6 p.m. EST on CNBC.
Is Costco (COST) a good stock to keep, or should I sell it?
-- Adrian from TexasJim Cramer: I maintain that the retailer is attractive to purchase at current levels. The stock is down about 15% from its recent highs, even though management continues to deliver consistent same-store sales growth.
I own Clorox (CLX), Emerson Electric (EMR), America Fundamental Investors Fund (ANCFX) and American New Perspective Fund (ANWPX). How does my portfolio look? -- Wendy from Illinois Jim Cramer: While I like Emerson as a stock, you already own it in both of your mutual funds, and probably don't need to hold it as a separate position.
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV