Mad Money Mailbag: See the Light
Editor's note: The following are questions received from viewers of "Mad Money," seen every day at 6 p.m. EST on CNBC.
You recommended Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) a while back, and the stock is still trading around $26, even though the company recently posted strong quarterly results. What are your latest thoughts?
-- Jerry from CaliforniaJim Cramer: First of all, this is a stock I own for my charitable trust,
What are your top mutual funds for investors who don't have enough money or time to properly maintain a diversified portfolio of individual stocks? -- Ken from Los Angeles Jim Cramer: One of my favorite mutual funds over the years is Legg Mason Aggressive Growth (SHRAX; formerly Smith Barney Aggressive Growth). It is managed by Richie Freeman, who consistently outperforms his peers and the broader market averages.
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV