infoUSA Buying Opinion Research
Omaha, Neb.-based infoUSA will finance the transaction with cash on hand and borrowings under its existing credit facility. infoUSA expects the deal to add to earnings in fiscal 2007. The transaction, which calls on infoUSA to assume some $60 million of debt, is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
"The acquisition of Opinion Research is a significant step in infoUSA's plan to become a diversified marketing services provider to the corporate and public sectors," said infoUSA chief Vin Gupta. "infoUSA pioneered the concept of multi-channel marketing in its marketplace, and with annual revenue of approximately $600 million following the close of the transaction, infoUSA will have additional scale and resources to continue leading the industry forward."
Late Friday, Opinion Research rose $5.10 to $11.30 and infoUSA slipped a nickel to $9.25.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV