SEC Begins Inquiry into Take-Two's Options
The SEC inquiry also comes little more than a year after the company
To settle those charges, the company paid a $7.5 million fine and four former executives, including former CEO Ryan Brant, paid a combined $6.4 million in penalties. Although the company and the executives didn't admit any wrongdoing, the settlement also barred Brant from serving as an officer or director of a public company for five years.
In recent trading, shares of Take-Two were off 53 cents, or 5.3%, to $9.57, just two cents more than its 52-week low set earlier in Monday's session.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV