Pepsi Names Sales President
PepsiCo (PEP) named Thomas Greco president of sales, succeeding Al Carey, who started running the company's Frito-Lay North America division June 26.
Greco was most recently senior vice president of sales at Frito-Lay North America. His career with PepsiCo started in 1986 at Frito Lay Canada, where he held a variety of positions in sales and marketing and ultimately rose to become a vice president.
"It's an absolute honor to be asked to represent the entire PepsiCo family to our customers and the retailers who support us every day, and to step into the role that Al Carey pioneered and mastered so well," Greco said. "I'm looking forward to building on that legacy of customer service and commitment with my Power of One colleagues and our divisional teams."
Additionally, PepsiCo said Randy Melville will replace Greco as senior VP of sales at Frito-Lay North America. Melville has 11 years of PepsiCo sales experience at Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola, and most recently headed sales for Frito-Lay's South division.Shares of PepsiCo closed Wednesday at $60.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV