Pepsi Names Sales President
PepsiCo (PEP) named Thomas Greco president of sales, succeeding Al Carey, who started running the company's Frito-Lay North America division June 26.
Greco was most recently senior vice president of sales at Frito-Lay North America. His career with PepsiCo started in 1986 at Frito Lay Canada, where he held a variety of positions in sales and marketing and ultimately rose to become a vice president.
"It's an absolute honor to be asked to represent the entire PepsiCo family to our customers and the retailers who support us every day, and to step into the role that Al Carey pioneered and mastered so well," Greco said. "I'm looking forward to building on that legacy of customer service and commitment with my Power of One colleagues and our divisional teams."
Additionally, PepsiCo said Randy Melville will replace Greco as senior VP of sales at Frito-Lay North America. Melville has 11 years of PepsiCo sales experience at Frito-Lay and Pepsi-Cola, and most recently headed sales for Frito-Lay's South division.Shares of PepsiCo closed Wednesday at $60.27.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV