TheStreet.com Names Ashman CFO
TheStreet.com (TSCM) named Eric Ashman chief financial officer, succeeding Lisa A. Mogensen, who had announced her resignation last February.
Ashman previously was regional director of North American operations, chief financial officer and chief operating officer of Text 100 Public Relations, a technology public relations agency.
TheStreet.com publishes this Web site and provides online financial commentary, analysis and news.
In his roles at Text 100, "Ashman had global responsibility for the operational and financial performance of a business with over 475 employees across 29 offices, including offices in China, India and across Europe," TheStreet.com said in a release. "During his tenure, Text 100 developed new services and disciplines that drove the growth and diversification of the company's client base across new industry sectors and agency practice areas."The company's stock recently traded for $12.68, down 10 cents, or 0.7%, from Monday's close. The shares are up 280% from their 52-week low of $3.32, touched on July 5, 2005. "Eric is a proven leader with extensive domestic and international experience," said Thomas J. Clarke, Jr., chairman and chief executive of TheStreet.com. "I'm looking forward to partnering with him to develop a business plan that will steer the company through its next stages of growth." Mogensen announced her resignation in February, saying she would pursue other interests.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV