RIM Gets a Prudence Payoff
"There's not a lot out there that's selling ... below
But a similar case based on valuation could be made for Palm, especially after Friday selloff. The company's shares are trading at just 16 times current year earnings, giving it a PEG ratio of about 1 if you factor give it just a 15% annual growth rate.
But Palm didn't get the benefit of the doubt on Friday, no matter how similar its report might have been to RIM's.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV