Webster Names New CFO
Webster Financial (WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, announced Thursday the appointment of Gerald P. Plush as the executive vice president and chief financial officer of Webster Financial and Webster Bank.
Plush will join the company on July 5 and will report to chairman and CEO James C. Smith and will be responsible for managing and reporting the financial activities of Webster and its subsidiaries.
Plush joins Webster from MBNA America, where he spent 11 years, most recently as senior executive vice president and managing director of its corporate development and acquisitions development.
Plush succeeds William J. Healy who announced his intention to retire in early August.The stock was down 5 cents, or 0.1%, to $46.77 in recent trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV