Webster Names New CFO
Webster Financial (WBS), the holding company for Webster Bank, announced Thursday the appointment of Gerald P. Plush as the executive vice president and chief financial officer of Webster Financial and Webster Bank.
Plush will join the company on July 5 and will report to chairman and CEO James C. Smith and will be responsible for managing and reporting the financial activities of Webster and its subsidiaries.
Plush joins Webster from MBNA America, where he spent 11 years, most recently as senior executive vice president and managing director of its corporate development and acquisitions development.
Plush succeeds William J. Healy who announced his intention to retire in early August.The stock was down 5 cents, or 0.1%, to $46.77 in recent trading.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV