Jabil Circuit Board OKs $200 Million Buyback
Jabil Circuit's (JBL) board has approved $200 million in share repurchases over the next year, the company said Wednesday.
The company will purchase shares on the open market or in private transactions.
Shares of the electronics manufacturing services company were up 3 cents to $24.25 in after-hours trading. During the regular session, Jabil fell 27 cents, or 1.1%, to $24.22.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV