Aquila's CFO to Leave
Dobson is leaving the Kansas City, Mo., electricity operator and natural gas company on July 14 and will start at Novelis, an Atlanta-based international aluminum rolled products business, on July 19.
Aquila announced that Beth Armstrong, who is currently vice president and controller, will become chief accounting officer and report to CEO Rick Green.
''Rick's departure doesn't change our strategic thinking and we are very fortunate to have a talented management team within the finance division who will continue our momentum. We appreciate the significant contributions Rick made during the execution of Aquila's repositioning plans and we wish him the best as he takes on new challenges,'' the company said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV