Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Seven Samurai
Click here for an archive of Cramer's "Mad Money" recaps.
After a decade of dormancy, Japan is back in business, Jim Cramer said Tuesday on his "Mad Money" TV show, a compilation of previously aired episodes. For those looking for growth, Cramer offered his seven samurai stocks, a list of names he put together several months ago, but still believes are poised for growth.
These stocks are the best of breed in Japan, but people still need to do their homework, Cramer advised. Some of these names are exporters and are sensitive to the yen's exchange rates.Even if these stocks are not all worth buying right now, he said, they will be worth buying at some point. Mitsubishi UFJ The first of Cramer's seven samurai is Mitsubishi UFJ (MTU), which he owns for his
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV