EDS Gets $700 Million Pact
EDS will integrate the communications infrastructure of MBNA into Bank of America's voice and data network. Bank of America purchased the credit card company about six months ago.
Shares of EDS were off by a penny in recent trading to $24.20.
Over 200,000 employees in 5,800 retail banking centers and 50 contact centers in 30 states and Washington, D.C., will be linked when the project is complete. The network will also connect 16,700 ATMS and enable banking over the phone and internet.Since 2003, EDS has worked with Bank of America's communications infrastructure as part of a 10 year, $4.5 billion contract.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV