Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Catch the Openwave
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Helmerich & Payne: "All the contract drillers are under pressure. Take a look at Grey Wolf." But Cramer says that when the company reports, "it is going to be magnificent. Stay with it."Openwave Systems: "When you flip open your cell phone and press the wrong number, you get Openwave. ... I'm doubling down." Eagle Materials: "I think we overstayed our welcome. I don't want to be in there anymore. I give you Cemex." Agilent: "Did such a great job on the quarter last time. I think it can happen again." US Bancorp: "One expensive stock. ... If you want yield," then Cramer recommends Bank of America and Citigroup. Talisman: "One of the great drilling companies around the world. It's a bargain until it gets to 18. I would actually do a 'mon back* here." Rite Aid: "At 4.50, I think the stock can go to 6. It didn't give up a single point during the selloff." Cramer said to stick with it. Ford Motor: "That stock has not bottomed yet. I want you to stay away." Chesapeake Energy: "Buy Chesapeake at 29 bucks. I think the stock's going to 34." Taiwan Semiconductor: "I don't like semiconductors for yield. I like semiconductors for growth. ... I'm sending you to Qualcomm ... six straight times it has upped the estimates." Cramer owns Qualcomm for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust. Silicon Image: "You know how we play big-screen TVs ... first we play it with Microchip. Secondly, we play it with Circuit City ... and finally ... with Texas Instruments." Morgans Hotel: "If you want a hotel stock," Cramer says go with Hilton, Marriott or Four Seasons.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV