Syniverse Goes Shopping in Asia
Syniverse Technologies (SVR), a provider of networking services to wireless telecom companies, has acquired Hong Kong's Interactive Technology Holdings in a move aimed at broadening its operations in the Asia-Pacific region.
The deal will be worth as much as $45 million, including performance-based payments of up to $7 million.
"The acquisition of ITHL is an important step in Syniverse's strategic plan for global expansion and product development," said Tony Holcombe, president and CEO of Syniverse.
Syniverse, based in Tampa, Fla., said the acquisition should add to its earnings this year. Shares of Syniverse were up 52 cents, or 3.5%, to $15.57.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV