Advanced Medical Prices Notes
Advanced Medical Optics (EYE) has priced a $450 million offering of 3.25% convertible senior subordinated notes that will mature in 2026.
The sale of the notes, which were offered only to qualified institutional buyers, is expected to close on June 13. Beginning in August 2014, the company may redeem any or all of the notes at 100% of their principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest.
The Santa Ana, Calif., company expects to use the proceeds from the offering and borrowings from its senior credit facility to purchase $500 million worth of stock and up to $100 million of its convertible notes outstanding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV