Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Master Stroke
To see the most recent full "Mad Money" recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
MasterCard: "How right you are. ... priced way too low on account of Vonage the Dog [which] burned so many people [and] brought the MasterCard pricing down. Two thumbs up, way up." Cramer sees MasterCard hitting 60 a share.Clear Channel: "I want you to sell that stock nine ways to Sunday." Newmont Mining: "Is the worst gold company, but you know what? What a neighborhood. ... I like the stock ... it's not my favorite." Dell: "No, no, c'mon man. You want misery and company, I give that one to you." Sun Microsystems: "I cannot have anyone buy Sun Micro, not on my watch. ... It's a gutter ball even with bumpers." Ecolab: "I am distinctly in the no-buy camp." Forest Labs: "Swap out of Forest Labs and get into Schering Plug [Plough]." MGM Mirage: "I like Las Vegas Sands more than MGM. I like Wynn more than MGM. I like IGT more than MGM. ... Ixnay on the MGM. Freeport McMoRan: "Down 5, I make my stand." Cramer said it's too cheap to give up on.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on MasterCard (MA), Newmont Mining (NEM), Schering-Plough (SGP), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Wynn Resorts (WYNN), International Game Technology (IGT) and Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (FCX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV