Transcat Taps President
Transcat (TRNS) named its operating chief, Charles P. Hadeed, to an added president's post.
"I am very pleased to announce the promotion of Charles P. Hadeed to president of Transcat," CEO Carl Sassano said. "He is a terrific executive with a superb record of accomplishment."
The company also named John Zimmer chief financial officer, effective June 1.
"With over 20 years in financial management, John Zimmer complements Transcat's seasoned management team," Sassano said. "He joins our company as it is continuing to develop its growth prospects in the Distribution Products and Calibration Services."Zimmer was chief financial officer for E-chx.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV