Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': News You Can Use
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
Empire Resources: "If it gets to 40, SellSellSell."Hexcel: "We nailed the composite materials market nine ways to Sunday." Cramer said Hexcel was headed to 26. Spartan Stores: "Ninth best of breed." Cramer said that if you want to be in food services, go with Sysco. Qwest: Cramer says buy this one and LVLT and hold them to 10. Matria: "I'm not giving up on Matria. ... I think the next quarter is going to be terrific." Netease: "I give you Baidu." Ashland: "I'm sending you to Eastman Chemical." Lightbridge: "Swap out of Lightbridge and get into First Data." Medtronic: "Just smack in the middle of the absolute health care bear market. Medtronic is simply a Don'tBuy." News Corp.: "The first media company that will be known as a dot-com media company. I believe in MySpace.com. ... They [News] just announced a monster buyback. News Corp. is two thumbs up, way up. And make mine, Cuervo." Union Pacific: "An unbelievable ethanol play, which is why it didn't go down tonight. ... Stay in it if you own it, let it come in if you want to buy it."
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on: Sysco (SYY), KFX (KFX), Qwest Communications (Q), Level-3 Communications (LVLT), Hexcel (HXL), Matria Healthcare (MATR), Baidu (BIDU), Eastman Chemical (EMN), First Data (FDC), News Corp. (NWS.A) and Union Pacific (UNP).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV