E3 Notebook: Let the Games Begin
To be fair, when I noted that Sony's PlayStation 3 is coming out this year -- a full year before Grand Theft Auto IV is coming out -- Microsoft's press representative backed off his assertion that the company is getting a next-generation exclusive on its release.
Still, leave it to Microsoft to disappoint gamers when it had such a low bar to meet.
You'd think that each company would want to play to its strengths. But one more aspect of the disappointing nature of the events so far was that each company in its own way showed off the shortcomings of its game system.Sony's PlayStation 3 is all about amazing graphics and speed, thanks to its cell processor and top-of-the line video card from Nvidia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV