Readers' Picks: TheStreet.com's Top 10
In case you missed them, here are the top 10 most widely read articles on TheStreet.com for the past seven days (as of April 27). Scott Moritz reports on Lucent and Melissa Davis looks at some well-timed stock options for Caremark execs.
1. Citigroup Cuts Dell to Sell by TSC Staff, published April 21 at 8:47 a.m. EDT.
It says the PC giant needs to consider letting margins shrink.
2. Google at $600 Isn't So Eye-Popping by Jim Cramer, published April 22 at 9:59 a.m. EDT.It's just math, based on the company's growth rate. Remember, this is an S&P 500 company now. 3. Getting Played by Apple by Troy Wolverton, published April 25 at 10:42 a.m. EDT. Dependence on the omnipotent iPod maker has left PortalPlayer -- and some analysts -- in the lurch. 4. Lucent Dims the Lights by Scott Moritz, published April 25 at 1:46 p.m. EDT. The company won't provide further guidance after its latest debacle. 5. The Best of the Biotech Bums by Alan Farley, published April 24 at 2:47 p.m. EDT. The sector is underperforming badly, but a few small- and mid-cap stocks are worth buying. 6. Limbering Up for Lucent by Scott Moritz, published April 24 at 1:32 p.m. EDT. Investors want to know how wireless gear is looking. 7. Caremark's Uncanny Timing by Melissa Davis, published April 25 at 7:04 a.m. EDT. Executives just happened to get a big options grant on the same day the stock set a 2005 low. 8. Travelzoo Roars Again by Jonathan Berr, published April 24 at 2:55 p.m. EDT. The stock rises 10% and has doubled over a week. 9. Intel Unveils New PC Platform by Alexei Oreskovic, published April 24 at 4:29 p.m. EDT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV