Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': SiRF's Up
To see the most recent full "Mad Money" recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
I-Flow: "It trades like a health care stock because it is one. ... I'm not giving up; I'm staying bullish at $13."Pacific Ethanol: "I do not bless any money going to Pacific Ethanol. ... I think you wait for a pullback. I'm going bearish on ethanol right here." Express Scripts: "I say you stay with Express Scripts, and when it gets to 75, you 'mon back* double down." Texas Instruments: "Got 40 written all over it. Most surely I like Texan." Cramer says break open a large-screen TV and you'll find the digital light processors made by TI. Google: Cramer gives it a $9 earnings-per-share target, a 60 multiple, which projects the stock to $540. Bookham: "That stock should be at 9 ... no crying over spilled milk." SiRF Technology: "I think that Garmin, Novatel and SiRF Tech are all up stocks." Cramer expects 15% or more upside. "Triple buy on all three!" Apple: "I believe ... this was the last bad quarter. ... Apple right here right now is done going down ... because we be going to par, also known as a hundo ($100)." PetroQuest Energy: "You know you're preaching to the converted. Even when it traded all the way down to 8.50. ... PetroQuest is at 11 and it isn't done going up." Hewitt Associates: "One of the great bull markets [human resources]." Cramer says Hewitt should be bought, not sold. Nortel: Cramer threw a chair at the mention of it. "I just got Nortel out of my system and I'm feeling a lot better."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV