Pogo Buying Latigo Pete
Pogo Producing (PPP) agreed to acquire privately held Latigo Petroleum for $750 million.
Latigo's reserves are 49% natural gas and 51% oil. Houston-based Pogo said the acquisition will increase its total proven oil and gas reserves by 13%, extend its indicated reserves life to 10 years and add over 400 development and exploration drilling locations to its inventory.
Pogo said it would finance the acquisition using existing cash, revolving credit facility and capital market transactions. The deal is expected to close in May, pending customary regulatory approval.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV