Pogo in Vietnam Output Share
Pogo Producing Company (PPP) signed a production sharing contract for Block 124 offshore in the Phu Khanh Basin, Vietnam for exploring oil and gas.
The Houston-based company will serve as operator of the block and will have a 100% working interest.
PetroVietnam will have a participation of up to 20% in any oil and gas discovery.
Block 124 spans about 1.48 million acres along the eastern coastline of Vietnam, northeast of Ho Chi Minh City.The exploratory phase of the contract is seven years, during which the company is scheduled to dig two explorational wells in the first three years. "Pogo's preliminary analysis of prospectivity, utilizing existing 2-D seismic data, indicates the presence of several promising leads in Miocene and Paleozoic age rocks,'' the company said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV