Today's Small-Cap Winners and Losers
Kadant (KAI) gained after the pulp and paper industry supplier said it received the largest single order in its history.
The order, for about $16 million, covers stock-preparation systems for a paper producer in Asia. Shares of Kadant were up 83 cents, or 4%, to $21.39.
Lionbridge Technologies (LIOX) surged after the company was upgraded to outperform from market perform by Piper Jaffray. The firm also lifted its price target to $10 from $7.
"With the recent acquisition of Bowne's globalization business," the report said, "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV