FTC Clears Inamed Deal
Allergan confirmed the expiration time for the offer is Friday. Allergan is offering $84 in cash, or 0.8498 share of Allergan for each outstanding share of Inamed. As per the offer, 45% of Inamed shares tendered will be exchanged for cash and 55% will get Allergan stock.
"We are pleased to have received U.S. antitrust approval from the FTC, and we look forward to rapidly completing the Inamed acquisition so we can initiate our integration plan," Allergan said. "We expect to finalize the acquisition as promptly as possible after the exchange offer is completed."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV