Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Tide's Right at I-Flow
Finally, Cramer interviewed the CEO of Arch Chemicals (ARJ), Michael Campbell.
Campbell said that the Environmental Protection Agency just gave the company permission to market in the U.S. its Purista, a treatment that helps prevent odor buildup in fabrics.
He added that his company has had success with Purista in Europe, and that the product will soon be available in major retailers like Wal-Mart.Campbell said that Arch Chemicals is a biocides company, and that it has high hopes for its water chemical business. Arch's water chemical business has "stunk in terms of profitability," Campbell said, noting that it turned in a 2% margin last year. Water represents a third of the company, and Campbell said that the company is actively implementing a plan to drive top-line results and margins higher.
Lightning RoundCramer had a correction. During Wednesday's lightning round, he mistakenly said that ValueClick (VCLK) owns Linkshare. In fact, ValueClick competes with Linkshare. Cramer was bullish on: Pioneer Drilling (PDC), Yahoo! (YHOO), Concur Technologies (CNQR), Crown Castle (CCI), JDSU (JDSU), Ciena (CIEN), Bookham (BKHM), Crocs (CROX), Broadcom (BRCM) Marvell (MRVL) Pacific Ethanol (PEIX), Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), BHP Billiton (BHP), Motorola (MOT), Grey Wolf (GW), Schlumberger (SLB), Halliburton (HAL), Nabors (NBR) and Starbucks (SBUX). Cramer was bearish on: Intel (INTC), Tyson Foods (TSN), Charles & Colvard (CTHR), Palm (PALM), Frontline (FRO), United Microelectronics (UMC) and Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO).
For more of Cramer's insights during the most recent Lightning Round, click here.
Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing from his latest book by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV