Griffin Selling Conn. Land
The New York-based developer and landscape nursery said the land is located in the New England Tradeport, Griffin Land's 600-acre industrial park in Windsor and East Granby, Conn.
The completion of this transaction is contingent on government approval of Walgreen's proposed construction of a distribution facility on the land, among other things. Obtaining the required approvals and due diligence on this transaction are expected to require a number of months, with a closing expected to take place in mid-2006 if all conditions are satisfied.
Griffin expects to record a substantial pretax gain on the transaction.Its shares last traded at $29.15.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV