Knoll Plans Buyback
Knoll (KNL) rolled out a $50 million share repurchase program just a day after two big holders set plans to sell a big raft of stock.
The East Greenville, Pa., office furniture concern said it will start the buyback in the second quarter.
"As a result of our reduced leverage and improved financial performance we are pleased to be initiating this stock repurchase program," CEO Andrew Cogan said. "Taken together with our recently doubled dividend and our previously announced buyback program authorizing the use of options proceeds to repurchase shares we continue to be proactive in seeking ways to create value for our stockholders."
Repurchases won't start until after completion of the 10.3 million-share secondary offering Knoll announced Thursday. Those shares are valued at more than $170 million at recent prices.On Friday, shares of Knoll fell 8 cents to $16.91.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV