Illumina Names Marketing Chief
Illumina (ILMN) named Matthew L. Posard vice president of marketing, responsible for all worldwide strategic and tactical marketing.
The San Diego-based genetics diagnostics company said Posard has more than 13 years of marketing, sales and service experience in the healthcare field, with particular expertise in the diagnostics industry. Most recently, he spent over six years in various sales and marketing director positions at Biosite (BSTE).
"Matt brings great commercialization experience and strong management skills to Illumina," said CEO Jay Flatley. "He has a proven ability to operate in regulated environments that we're targeting downstream of the research field, and we're very excited to have him join our senior leadership team."
The company is due to post fourth-quarter earnings after the close Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV