Asta Ups Credit Line
Asta Funding (ASFI) used the accordion feature on its credit facility to boost the line to $125 million from $100 million.
"We are pleased with the confidence our lenders have exhibited by increasing our credit facility from $60 million less than a year ago," said CEO Gary Stern. "The increases, combined with our internal cash flow, have allowed us to purchase significant portfolios, including approximately $2.1 billion in face value in our first quarter and approximately $5.5 billion of face value over the past 15 months."
The Englewood Cliffs, N.J., consumer receivables company said the credit facility is underwritten by a consortium of banks.
On Monday, shares of Asta rose 24 cents to $29.60.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV