Today's Small-Cap Winners and Losers
Shares of Symmetricom (SYMM) fell after the San Jose, Calif., maker of timing components was downgraded by Morgan Keegan to underperform from market-perform. Symmetricom fell 16 cents, or 1.8%, to $8.79 in recent trading.
KongZhong (KONG), a-Beijing based interactive-media company, rose after it sold its shares in eFriendsNet Entertainment, an online social and dating network in China. Shares of KongZhong climbed 17 cents, or 1.3%, to $13.
Shares of InterDigital Communications (IDCC) rose after the Pennsylvania-based wireless technology company and Infineon Technologies (IFX) expanded their cooperative agreement to include the joint development of additional technology for Infineon's 3G platform. InterDigital Communications rose 43 cents, or 2.3%, to $19.05 in recent trading.
Relm Wireless (RWC) was higher after the Florida-based wireless-communications products firm said it received a $1.25 million order from a state government agency for its digital P25 portable and mobile radios. The company expects to ship the order in the first quarter. Shares of Relm Wireless rose 50 cents, or 5.6%, to $9.41.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV