Inamed Buy Gets Europe OKs
The deal is still waiting for clearance from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. Allergan said in a press release that both the companies are working with the FTC to complete divestiture of Inamed's license for Reloxin to facilitate antitrust approval.
Botox-maker Allergan in December signed a definitive agreement to buy Inamed, a maker of breast implants and dermatology treatments. Allergan will pay $84 in cash, or 0.8498 of a share, for each Inamed share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV