Stocks in Motion: Albertson's
NYSE volume leaders Friday included Albertsons; Pfizer (PFE), down 13 cents to $23.93; General Motors (GM), up 3 cents to $18.67; Lucent Technologies (LU), down 2 cents to $2.75; CCE Spinco (LYV), up $1.15 to $11.75; Motorola (MOT), up 32 cents to $23.58; Maxtor (MXO), up 10 cents to $7.14; Time Warner (TWX), down 11 cents to $17.59; Ford, down 2 cents to $7.93; Chesapeake Energy (CHK), down 75 cents to $31.61; ExxonMobil (XOM), down 3 cents to $57.07; and General Electric (GE), up 3 cents to $35.45.
Among the actively traded shares on the Nasdaq were Oracle (ORLC), up 1 cent to $12.33; Microsoft (MSFT), down 5 cents to $26.54; Cisco (CSCO), up 6 cents to $17.35; Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI), up 5 cents to $6.75; Sun Microsystems (SUNW), up 3 cents to $4.35; Intel (INTC), down 1 cent to $25.96; Ciena (CIEN), up 12 cents to $2.95, Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY), up 35 cents to $36.62; Cephalon (CEPH), up $3.79 to $64.46; and JDS Uniphase (JDSU), down 1 cent to $2.51.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV