Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Does GameStop Here?
To see a full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
Norfolk Southern (NSC): Norfolk Southern's going higher."
Dynamic Materials (BOOM): "I don't like the stock."Southern Copper (PCU): "You gotta buy that, you kidding me? ... We nailed that sucker 15 points ago on this show and I love the pin action in the copper business." GameStop (GME): "I am in the House of Pain [on his charitable trust, with this stock]." ... Do a 'mon back* right here, suggests one of Jim's stock-picking colleagues, Michael "Diablo" Comeau. PanAmSat Holding (PA): "I need you to take profits in that and roll them into Sirius Satellite (SIRI) here at 7." United Parcel Service (UPS): "United Parcel to me is a 'mon back right here." Under Armour (UARM): "I think they're having a smoking-good Christmas. ... I'm reiterating a buy on the stock." NitroMed (NTMD): "I got guys telling me I'm all washed up on Nitromed. ... I think it still gets back to 18. I'm not giving up on it." EcoLabs (ECL): "I bless the stock and suggest you hold onto it." Seaspan (SSW): "Container ships are not for me, other than that General Maritime (GMR), which I caught a nice schnitzel on." Affymetrix (AFFX): "I was not happy with that last quarter. ... I say stay away." Unilever (UL): "I like Unilever but Procter (PG) is for me. Let's do a schnitznel out of the Unilever and into Procter." LeapFrog (LF): "LeapFrog is just OK. ... I have to put it in the Don'tBuy camp." Methanex (MEOH): "Big dirty chemical company that I think you should take profits in." Flagstar (FBC): "I think you should stay long the stock." Intuitve Surgical (ISRG): "That stock has tripled. You're in the House of Pleasure ... Ride that stock another 10 points."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV