Dykstra: The Second-Oldest Profession
Every week I try to find you a way to make money in the stock market. This week, we are going to do it with one of the oldest trades known to mankind: shipping, and I don't mean oil.
Excel Maritime Carriers (EXM) is an owner and operator of dry bulk vessels and a provider of worldwide seaborne transportation services for dry bulk cargoes. The company's vessels carry major bulk commodities, such as coal, iron ore and grain, as well as minor bulk commodities such as fertilizers, bauxite, alumina and steel products.
These facts underscore my enthusiasm for this company:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV