Dow 10,000? TA Says Low
This column was originally published on RealMoney on Nov. 30 at 8:10 a.m. EST. It's being republished as a bonus for TheStreet.com readers.
Of course numbers like the one below are always a combination of TA and artwork.
In fact, the further one goes out, the more artwork -- or even guesswork! -- is involved.Nevertheless, here goes! (See the first chart below.) Today, charts for: the Nasdaq; Occidental Petroleum (OXY); Ball Corp. (BLL); IBM (IBM); Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME); and Qualcomm (QCOM). And that is the final word from the Washington Post Style section, where yes, I'll finally come clean: I've turned into a Su Doku addict!
P.S. from TheStreet.com Editor-in-Chief, Dave Morrow:
It's always been my opinion that it pays to have more -- not fewer -- expert market views and analyses when you're making investing or trading decisions. That's why I recommend you take advantage of our free trial offer to TheStreet.com RealMoney premium Web site, where you'll get in-depth commentary and money-making strategies from over 50 Wall Street pros, including Jim Cramer. Take my advice -- try it now.
Charts produced by TC2000, which is a registered trademark of
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV