Google Adds to Board
Mather will head Google's audit committee. Mather has also held executive positions with Village Roadshow Pictures and Walt Disney (DIS), Google said in a statement.
Mather has been a director of Central European Media Enterprises since April 2004. In addition, she was a director for Shopping.Com from May 2004 until it was acquired by eBay (EBAY) this year.
Other members of Google's board include Paul Otellini, the chief executive of Intel (INTC), as well as Princeton University President Shirley Tilghman and Michael Moritz, a partner with Sequoia Capital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV