Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Big Blue Booya
To see a full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Whole Foods (WFMI): "Strategically lowered the bar recently. Now I am so confident they are going to beat those numbers that I'm going to wanna do a 'mon back* in the 140s. Whole Foods is for me."
J.C. Penney (JCP): "Is two thumbs up, way up. ... now they got clothes that people buy."Weyerhauser (WY): "That company is undervalued ... when you look at their timber and when you look at their land." NitroMed (NTMD): "I really just do not believe it should be at 16. ... I'll do a 'mon back." USG (USG): "I personally think you should ring the register." Lucent (LU): "You remember the days I used to play the "I Love Lucent" music? ... I think that Lucent is sneaking back over 3. Right now, I'm OK with it. But Patricia Russo, listen, you got to deliver." Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia: (MSO): "I feel that if Susan Lyne were to step up to the plate with some new programming, I'd go back into bull mode." Merck (MRK): "My take is ring the register. ... This stock is a total flat-liner." Alcon (ACL): "This stock is in the 140s. You sell a little, and then you play with the house's money." Syneron Medical (ELOS): "I love ELOS. ... That is the best laser play I know, Syneron Med." IBM (IBM): "We did a 'mon back down there [at 80]. We nailed that sucker. ... May be the ideal stock to play between now and year-end. ... I see this stock going to par by the end of the year. And remember, par is authentic Wall Street gibberish for 100." Kansas City Southern (KSU): "Another of this incredible rail group ... They were taking me to the one-hour Martinizing cleaners when I said that."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV