Todd Taps Navy Director
Todd Shipyards (TOD) named Dale E. Baugh senior director Navy programs at its Todd Pacific unit.
Baugh was director of ship repair processes at Todd Pacific before taking the new post. The Seattle-based ship repair shop said the move "is part of a significant undertaking to better align our repair services with those of our largest customer, the US Navy, and to provide the necessary ongoing improvements in customer cost, cycle time, safety, and quality."
Baugh will have responsibility for Todd Pacific's Aircraft Carrier, Surface Combatant, and Submarine product lines, and spend the majority of his time in Bremerton, Wash.
Before coming to Todd Pacific in 2003, Baugh had a distinguished career in the Navy. He commanded the Puget Sound Naval Shipyard from 1995-1999, and after promotion to Rear Admiral, served as Deputy Commander of Logistics and Maintenance for Naval Sea Systems Command in Washington, D.C.Todd, which has run a shipyard in Seattle since 1916, slipped a dime Tuesday to $22.30.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV