Oil Will Ramp Again
Is the energy rally tapped out?
Energy shares, as represented by the Select Sector Energy SPDR (XLE) exchange-traded index fund, are down more than 5% since early September as the price of oil has skidded from more than $70 a barrel to less that $56. As a result, many market-watchers are proclaiming that the bull market in oil-pproducing companies is over.
Don't top off that tank just yet, says Tim Guinness, manager of the (GAGEX) Guinness Atkinson Global Energy fund. Guinness believes that oil prices are only taking a breather down here and are headed up to $85 a barrel in the next three years due to an increase in demand and a slowing of supply.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV