Capital Markets ETF Offers Diversity
State Street has three interesting financial sector ETFs that are now listed and trading. The three new funds are the streetTRACKS KBW Bank (KBE), streetTRACKS KBW Capital Markets (KCE) and streetTRACKS KBW Insurance ETF (KIE).
ETF companies have created a lot of "me too" products lately, but these ETFs may have some promise, and I am especially interested in the Capital Markets ETF (KCE).
In general, investing in brokerage stocks, public exchanges and asset managers can be a way to add extra return in the financial sector. Simply put, bull markets and expanding economies may be most evident in this part of the market.
|Brokers In a Bull Market
|Source: Roger Nusbaum|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV