Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Rite Aid Wrong
To see the full "Mad Money" recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
Whole Foods Market (WFMI): "Horrible overreaction by the market last week. ... Whole Foods is a buy and a 'mon back* under 140."EV3 (EVVV): "Don't-buy mode until it goes lower, because it's got something the matter with it." DeCODE Genetics (DCGN): "This company is losing money hand over fist. Its just taking the money and going into an Icelandic commode." Rite Aid (RAD): "It's not just the worst of breed. It's the House of Pain. ... I need you out of it, and I need you out of it now." UnumProvident (UNM): "UnumProvident is OK. ... Pru (PRU) and Met (MET) have never let us down." Google (GOOG): "Google's gonna earn nine bucks [a share] and belongs at 450." Syntroleum (SYNM): "If I owned Syntroleum, I think I would be giving it the boot." Albertson's (ABS): "It's an also-ran because it could not beat Whole Foods. ... I need you in Whole Foods." Arctic Cat (ACAT): "You, my friend, are gonna swap Arctic Cat for Polaris (PII)." Compuware (CPWR): "This is a stock that defines the use of paddles. I don't think there are enough defibrillators out there to get this stock from 8 to 9." KFx (KFX): "I think with oil coming back to 51 [a barrel] you wanna schnitzel here. You wanna ring the register." NL Industries (NL): "They bit the horns off the bull today with that son of a gun. ... I like one thing. I like clean accounting. ... They screwed up the financials, and I don't like that." Dow Chemical (DOW): "The most levered company to the decline in natural gas is Dow Chemical, which is why I want you to buy it."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV