Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Ball in Wal-Mart's Court
To see the full "Mad Money" recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
Starbucks (SBUX): "I say you step up to the plate, buy half now. ... Like YUM, I need you in Starbucks."
Sherwin-Williams (SHW): "Good dividend, good management. Two thumbs up, but not way up."Ford (F): "If you own that stock, I'm gonna let you take delivery and title of the House of Pain. It's a sell, and a sell, and a sell again." The Williams Cos. (WMB): "I'm gonna lump in El Paso ... Dynegy too. ... Natural gas is coming down." Wal-Mart (WMT): "That stock is not done going up either. ... It's like an aircraft carrier. It's making it's way up, step by step, inch by inch, to $55. SonoSite (SONO): "I'll bless ... with one thumb up." Activision (ATVI): "I think Activision is gonna make its way to 20. ... Then I would buy more when the game numbers come out for October." American Oriental (AOB): "When we got that trio of Genzyme, Gilead and Celgene going higher, you gotta go [overseas] to buy a $6 stock?" Sears Holdings (SHLD): "This one is making me feel like I'm being beheaded. I will not do a 'mon back* because of the [trading] action. ... Just wait till it comes down more." CapitalSource (CSE): "Why don't you go with best of breed? CIT Corp." H&R Block (HRB): "Too seasonal for me. I only buy it right before tax time." Terex (TEX): "One of the few times in my career, my esteemed career, that I have chosen to buy second best of breed." Great Plains Energy (GXP): "Twenty percent down before they have 50% up." Univision (UVN): "This stock is a Lazarus stock. ... I will give it a bull, but not a 'mon back."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV