Orchids Paper Sales Chief Retires
Orchids Paper (TIS) said Ronald E. Hawkinson, vice president of sales and marketing, retired.
The Pryor, Okla., maker of store-brand paper towels, bathroom tissue and paper napkins said William J. Keller was promoted to national sales director, effective immediately. He has been with Orchids since 1997 as a regional sales representative.
Hawkinson joined Orchids in 1995. He has been involved in the consumer tissue industry for over 30 years, including 16 years with Fort Howard Paper.
"Ron has been an instrumental part of the significant growth of Orchids over the last ten years. His knowledge of the industry and guidance will be sorely missed," said CEO Michael Sage.Orchids' shares were flat Tuesday at $9.65.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV