Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Ix-Nay on the Ixia
To see the full "Mad Money" recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up on the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Duke (DUK): "Duke is no longer one of my favorites."
Pinnacle West (PNW): "I like that. It's a decent utility."Northrop Grumman (NOC): "I'd sell. I don't want to own any defense plays other than LLL (L-3 Communications (LLL))." Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK): "I am bullish on Hudson. ... Hudson City at $12 is two thumbs up -- way up." Ixia (XXIA): "You want a world of hurt" if you want in on Ixia. "SellSellSell." Lowe's (LOW): "Lowe's is going to go up. It's going to go up 4 or 5 points."
Lightning RoundBullish Cramer was bullish on Google (GOOG), Nucor (NUE), Emerson Electric (EMR), Rockwell Automation (ROK), Texas Instruments (TXN), Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), PNM Resources (PNM), Coley Pharmaceutical Group (COLY), Washington Group International (WGII), Fluor (FLR), Jacobs Engineering Group (JEC), Michael Baker (BKR), IntraLase (ILSE), Pinnacle West Capital (PNW), L-3 Communications (LLL), Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK), Allegheny Technologies (ATI) and Lowe's (LOW). Bearish Cramer was bearish on Pathmark Stores (PTMK), Symantec (SYMC), Reliance Steel & Aluminum (RS), Navistar International (NAV), Northfield Laboratories (NFLD), Diodes (DIOD), Tessera Technologies (TSRA), Duke Energy (DUK), Northrop Grumman (NOC), Unova (UNA), EMC (EMC), Sovereign Bancorp (SOV), Ixia (XXIA) and Taser (TASR).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV